- There is one eternal God, creator of all that ever was, is, and will be; material and immaterial; known and unknown. God is love. All is within God. God is within all.
- God sent Jesus to mankind to proclaim the Good News, or Gospel, of the coming of the Kingdom of God to this world in power, glory, and divine judgment, manifesting God’s will “on earth as it is in heaven”. Those who desire to participate in the Kingdom of God must have a change of mind and become aligned with the will of God as revealed in Jesus.
- By receiving God’s unmerited grace through faith in Christ’s life, death, resurrection, and ascension into Heaven, we are born again with the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, being:
- Saved, redeemed, atoned for, and released from the bonds of sin; past, present, and future
- Justified and made righteous before God,
- Invited to an intimate personal relationship with God,
- Blessed with the gifts and fruit of the Holy Spirit, and,
- Given eternal life with Him.